Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is only open to those who Like our Facebook Post and Comment an appropriate photo on the Contest Post that is Pinned to the top of the Facebook Page. Those who submit their entry must be that of 21 years of age or older as the date of the entry. Employees of The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on our Facebook Page starting on October 8, 2018, 5:00 pm, EST and ending October 22, 2018, 5:00 pm, EST. All online entries must be received by October 22, 2018, 5:00 pm, EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Liking our Facebook Post and Commenting an appropriate photo on the Contest Post that is Pinned to the top of the Facebook Page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts. Submissions must only consist of one photo per family.
- Prize: The Winner of the Campaign will receive a two-night stay which includes a gourmet breakfast cooked to order and a complimentary glass of wine or local craft beer, one per night stayed. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar to use Winner’s name, likeness, photo and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Call the property to Discuss their Blackout Date Policy. No winner will be allowed to book on those Blackout Dates.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by a Facebook Post. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to call the property and claim the prize within 7 Days from the time the award post was published, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE HENDERSON INN, RESTAURANT & BAR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (Like and Comment of photo), You understand and agree that The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar, anyone acting on behalf of The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar, and The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Henderson Inn, Restaurant & Bar is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.